EMEC, The annual European Meetings & Event Conference organised by MPI is an appointment that every meeting professional (at least European) should not miss.
The conference for two days delivers top-rate education, networking and business opportunities to the meeting and event community.
EMEC attendees are immersed in a variety of learning experiences designed to transform the way they plan meetings.
But what if you cannot be there? Too busy? This year you cannot make it? Don’t worry, we will be there for you and you can be virtually there with us.
This is what we plan to do for you during these 2 days:
- Livestream the sessions we are attending. The format will be “the experience of a participant”, so please don’t expect any professional recording, we will use our mobile devices!
- Send out a report in real time on the key points of the sessions attended
- Share what is happening in Krakow on social media using the #eventprofsedu and the #EMEC15 hashtag
- Interview some of the EMEC speakers in real time.
- Interview participants to collect their impression.
Volunteers are always welcome!
If you are attending EMEC and you want to give a helping hand, you can write your report about the session you’re attending using this form:
or you can send us your reports/comments/pictures or videos via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will publish them here in the eventprofs.education portal and share them on our social media channels.
How to stay in touch
You can chat with us during the EMEC conference in Krakow in the live streaming page and follow Stefania Conti-Vecchi participating to some of the sessions or interviewing some speakers and participants.
You can reach us via Twitter:
You can tweet us by clicking on the Twitter icon below and we will contact you as soon as possible.Facebook if you’re more familiar with it:
Let us make our best for you to experience EMEC in Krakow with us!
MPI will record and share some of the sessions recorded, so stay tuned with their website www.mpiweb.org/events/emec-2015